Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

nOvElrEaDeRs - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* nOvElrEaDeRs > Topics

Subject: What would u do?
Replies: 8 Views: 459

chayane 4.02.11 - 05:21pm
what would u do if ur wife whom u deflowered on ur wedding night starts 2 complain 2 months into ur wedding that u have a small d*ck? *

ajiwun 5.02.11 - 09:46am
OMG !!! Hw did she come wit such comparism ? smal or big, hw it performs its duty is wat materd most nt d size *

de2lv 5.02.11 - 06:23pm
Let d man ask hw she comes abt small n big or she might av watchd blue film to c d difernce *

puffy74 5.02.11 - 11:07pm
This is a very gud topic n one to be taken n tackled wit keen enthusiasm..To me she doesn't really av to wait until tha weddin nyt to knw of such vital secret as tht..She shuda known b4 she got married to him how endowed he is down there..I knw some people are stil naive as to not givin a d*mn bout knowin who they be gettin hooked up with intimately..Thts tha kinda problem some wud face afterwards n i must charge the woman to take it lyk tht..No woman wants a very small in her honeypot cos its never gon satisfy her..But however the man cud improvise by gettin s*x toys and spendin more time on foreplay just to get her really aroused..She must nt quit the marriage and must keep her hubbys secret hush hush..Thts the cross she wil av to carry 4 as long as she lives..She signed a 4 lyf contract n 4lyf it be..Shikena! *

de2lv 6.02.11 - 04:35am
I wish all d members wl b enthusiasm as ds, i lyk ds *

funkrad 6.02.11 - 05:09am
Always test n check yah products properly b4 paying or buying into it, its s**t regreting *

chayane 6.02.11 - 05:28am
de2lv, lets be realistic, seein a big d**k in movies cant make p**sy wider than d d**k size its used 2, 10x 2 ajiwun, size matters, only 2 those whose spouse r lackn expertise in bedmatics, I'v encountered females in different ages, bliv me most of dem prefer their 2 ur stupid big d**k, wat use is a big dong if it cant make a woman c*m? Alot of girls dont c*m in less 25mins. or more how do u say u satisfy such women if u cant last 8-10mins.? anyway dat a different topic 4 later, dis topic says d woman is complain d size as small, who's made her prefer d big size in just 2 months? she might av bn extravagant about d sweetness of s*x by fillin in d gaps she misd as a spinster, any word 4 d guy? *

chayane 6.02.11 - 05:50am
Funkrad, pls how does 1 check goods with factory seal and guaranteed licence of purchase? we r talkn of a lady who gave her virginity 2 her husband on her weddin day *

puffy74 6.02.11 - 11:28pm
We guys shudn't deceive ourselves tht tha size of d*cks doesn't matter cos it does..A shudn't be too small cos a man wit a small is even going to be psychologically affected s*xually..itsn't just enuf 4 a man to only master tha art of foreplay only..Tha ability of him to fill his wife up inside to a reasonable extent wud go a long way in2 makin their love makin near perfect..Women love tha feel of tha inside them n a man becomes fulfilled knowin fully well tht he is reaching her..As 4 me a 5 inch when erected wud do tha job with no hindrance..But however a woman shud learn to make do with tha size of her mans anyhow it is..With good communication they can both overcome anything. *

* nOvElrEaDeRs Forum

Search:
topics replies

* nOvElrEaDeRs

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits