Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

nOvElrEaDeRs - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* nOvElrEaDeRs > Topics

Subject: The mixture of grief and Joy
Replies: 7 Views: 546

bern4 24.01.11 - 07:23pm
Dear all, my happiness mixed with my joy on xmas night. It was the day my ever caring and loving dad died in my arms in ICU at OAU teaching hospital in Ile-Ife, And same day was my birthday!..the trauma is still as ever green in my heart... Pls check detail about my loving father on my facebook...mybabysons@yahoo.com..Pls i need word of encouragement from you all....Thanks *

de2lv 24.01.11 - 07:37pm
Its really a trauma 4 u bt take heart & thk god dt he left b4 u, novelreaders greatly sympathise wit u dear bro *

ahmedtj 24.01.11 - 08:14pm
pls take heart from novelreaders *

ceeky 25.01.11 - 10:43am
Sory,me and d grp sincerely sympatiez with u on d dead of ur dad. Pls take hat and mov on. *

ajiwun 25.01.11 - 10:50am
Take hat dearest, we d grp felicitate wit u, adieu papa *

bern4 26.01.11 - 05:46am
Infact am proud to be a member of noVEl reADers FOrum, you guys are special pple.......Thanks all. *

ajiwun 29.01.11 - 06:51am
U R HIGHLY WELCOME *

puffy74 5.02.11 - 11:18pm
Death is a sudden and a tragic event in tha lives of all livin thinx..It has come to be part of us and so it shall be until the end of time..please take heart n be hpy tht ua tha one to bury him n nt versa..May God grant him eternal rest..I lost ma dad 2000 June n he died under my very watchful eyes n was gone 4ever..Lets just thank God my bro 4 it is well as He giveth and He taketh. *

* nOvElrEaDeRs Forum

Search:
topics replies

* nOvElrEaDeRs

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits